Thursday, January 3, 2013

Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers & Baked Cauliflower Bites (Low Carb Eats!)

Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers & Baked Cauliflower Bites (Low Carb Eats!)



Part of my New Years 2013 Resolution is to start making more recipes that I have pinned on Pinterest
So tonight I decided to make 2 recipes!  Cauliflower is a very versatile vegetable, if you do a search you will find a TON of different things you can do that are unconventional.  I wanted to make what's called Cauliflower Tots, but it requires frying and cooling the mixture so it sticks together.  I hope you think this healthier recipe I used in it's place!



Philly Cheesesteak Peppers

Note: I used sliced steak from the butcher instead of roast beef, and I let the peppers bake in the oven from cold until I was done with the ingredients to stuff them.  I didn't measure the butter & oil, but I can guarantee you I used less than directed. 

Baked Cauliflower Bites 

Note:  I only coated these once, used 2 whole eggs, and used chipotle spiced panko crumbs.  My husband approves!  These will be a little crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment